Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Long time gone.

Hi everyone. Hope everyone is having a good week so far! I don't remember if I let you all know that my mom rescued a dog back in February 2011 and she is adjusted just fine. A little too fine! LOL. Her name is Sunni "Skeeter" Myrick. She is a italian greyhound and border collie. Runs like there is no tomorrow. She is my sweet baby girl. Abby, her big sis now, has also come to love her. She has played with Skeeter very well since day one. I wasn't sure how she would do but she surprised us. I am so happy that mom brought her to me. Thanks mom!

On to crafting. Tomorrow I will be posting pictures of a project that I am working on for my craft room. It is a paper wreath made out of pages of a old and yellowed book. Love it! It is going to look great in here after I paint the walls. I have to rearrange the craft room again but hopefully this will be next to the last. I will do it one more time after we get the flooring done in here but that won't be until like next year. Something for me to look forward to I guess. LOL. Well, I am signing off for now but will be back in the morning.
GOOD NIGHT ALL AND SWEET DREAMS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment