Monday, December 10, 2012

Sunday clean up

Yesterday, was a day clean up for us. We have been wanting to clear out all the briars from this big tree out in our back yard. So, yesterday we got all the tools together and got after it. This is what it looks like now after all 3 hours of very hard labor (I haven't done hard labor in years!). It still needs a few things done to it but we had to stop because it started raining. We were under a tornado watch until 9 PM! Weird weather this year here in Arkansas.

As for crafty stuff, I have working on a quilt that I have to have done very soon. Other than that, I haven't done a whole lot. Have been dealing with serious back pain off and on for the past 2 weeks. I think I have a pinched nerve somewhere. Grrrr.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Now it's Monday which means it's time for another wonderful crafty week!

Happy Crafting,
Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment