Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Long time gone

Hello my lovely crafty peeps! I hope everyone is starting to get into the holiday spirit. I know I am! I don't have a video ready for you today but I do have some great news to share. My mom's boyfriend is out of ICU and is now back home in Arkansas! Glad that's over and a few good things did come out of all this!
His daughter has come out of her coma and is doing good. She has a long road ahead of her but many prayers are being heard as she gets better each day. Second, mom's BF has quit smoking since he went into the hospital!!! Kuddos Gary! He has tried a few times but put them out saying it just didn't taste good! Awesome! Lastly, while he was in ICU, they had to suction some stuff out of his lungs and since he has been back home, he has lots more energy and doesn't need his oxygen hardly at all. A couple of days ago he was outside doing some things and had to use his inhaler but he did very well. I'm so happy for him to feeling better. Thanks everyone for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers.
I will close for now but I am working on a Christmas tag series for 2012 that I will be doing videos on. I also have a Christmas card kit that will be available to purchase to go along with the series or you can use the kit for whatever you want! Lots of goodies included. More details soon!

Peace, love and happy crafting!
Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment