Saturday, June 30, 2012

   Hello everyone. Just checking in. I am in the process of putting in my new flooring. It is laminate flooring and this is my first time putting it in. UGH. I have to rip up all the carpet and the padding...ick! Well, I laid down one row and starting on the second and now I have to cut out a section for my floor a/c vent. This should be fun. Cross your fingers with me that I do it right. LOL.

   On another note, I have been very busy helping my mother get settled in her new cabin. It has been an experience and a tiring one at that. Things are starting to wind down a bit and I will be doing my videos again. AND I AM STARTING A CARD KIT CLUB! It is going to be awesome. Also, when I get done with my flooring, my mom is moving her long arm quilting machine over here to my craft room because it is 12 foot long and it fits in my craft room a little better than her place. So I will have some quilting videos come on that too. 

   We are also going to start selling quilt kits also. Different shapes and sizes put together for you, already cut out and all you have to do is sew them together. You can purchase them alone or sign up for the Quilt Block of the Month club! With you being in the club, you will have access to videos of me walking you through each months block. If you ever have any questions about anything crafty, just ask me. I probably have an answer! LOL. 

   Over at SimplySweetScrappers.etsy.com we have lots of things for sale from cards, layouts, quilt kits, fabric cutouts, handmade by me jewelry, and lots of different crafts. I also do quilting for a small fee. If you have a quilt top that needs to be quilted, just email me at kasey@simplysweetscrappers.com for a quote!
I am very reasonable. I have a Juki machine on a Grace frame that goes up to king size. So drop me a line and we can get it finished together! 

   I hope you all have a wonderful and safe 4th of July weekend and I will see you back here Monday! 

Closing for now,
Kasey 

No comments:

Post a Comment