Saturday, May 26, 2012

   Happy Memorial Day Weekend Everyone!

   This is just a quick post to show you what I have been up to lately. 
   My mother and I have been hitting the flea markets and antique stores to find cool things to make pincushions out of. Well, needless to say, we found plenty! We also found a lot of good things to use at our local Salvation Army store on this past Wednesday as it was half off day!!! Love a good bargain (but who doesn't, right?) We found teacups, sake cups (very small), small pitchers, saucers, decorative plate, etc. You will just have to check out my Etsy store to see more! 
  

 
   Here is a 3 1/2 to 4 inch shabby broach/hair clip that I created today (at 4:30am to be exact). The clip on the back has both a hair clip and a pin back to where you can use it as both. Love it! Hope you like it and it was very simple to make. 

 I am hoping to get some crafting in this weekend but don't know how much since my brother is coming in with his family all the way from south Texas!!! Yeehawww! I haven't seen my brother in almost 3.5 years! I miss being around him like I use to be. I use to live only like 2 hours from him and now it is more like 8 or 9 hours. :-( I miss my Bear!
   Hope everyone has a great time this weekend with family and friends and remember, BE SAFE and DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE PLEASE!

Cheers my friends,
Kasey 

No comments:

Post a Comment