Saturday, February 11, 2012

Paris frame for a friend.


Hello everyone! I just wanted to share with you what I made for my soon to be niece-in-law. Our nephew and his girlfriend went to Las Vegas this past October and I wanted to make her something special and I found this awesome Paris frame at Hobby Lobby marked down for $3.00! Can you believe that. I grabbed it quickly as I knew exactly what I wanted to put in it when I saw it. I just printed out the photo on my HP Photosmart A610 small printer and then rounded the corners with the 1/2" side of the Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper. Then I took a piece of black cardstock that I purchased from Hobby Lobby and cut it a little larger than the photo and then rounded those corners as well. I left about a 1/8" border all the way around 3 sides and about 1/2" on the bottom so that I could write the month and year that they went. I used my Uni-ball Signo broad white gel pen to put faux stitch lines to outline the photo, just to break it up a little. Well, that is all for now. I will try and do a video tonight or tomorrow on the project that I am working on and put it on by Monday. I hope everyone has a great weekend! Until then, Ciao!
Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment